At Carmet Marine, we pride ourselves on offering our clients a high-quality service that places customers satisfaction at the forefront of what we do.
Situated on the Carmet Marine site overlooking the River Mersey, we have 1 designated training suit with audio, visual and refreshment facilities.
Our team of professional and experienced training instructors use a variety of unique and interactive training techniques to keep candidates engaged and involved while they learn.
All of the courses delivered involve audio, video, quizzes, games and candidate interaction to supplement the more conventional teaching methods we use.
In addition, our expert team of Health & Safety consultants can offer advice, guidance and support in a practical and approachable manner, giving you piece of mind with any of your Health & Safety requirements and needs.
Management System Development
We can help you construct or enhance an existing management system in line with the requirements of:
- ISO 9001 – 2015 (Quality)
- ISO 14001 (Environment)
- OHSAS 18001 (ISO 45001) (Health & Safety)
Risk Management Consultancy
- Health & Safety Policy writing (HSG65), including policy statements
- Risk Assessment Writing
- Method Statement Writing
- Fire Risk Assessment Writing and Management
- Provision & Use of Work Equipment Assessments (PUWER)
- Manual Handling Assessments
- Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Assessments (COSHH)
- Internal Audits and reports
- Site Inspections (Any site you work on)
- Workshop inspections
- Accident Investigating and report to follow up
- Internal company Health & Safety employee hand books